Wednesday 2 July 2014

L. S. Lowry

Just a quick diary entry while I eat my lunch...

Here's a quick hello to everyone at Ripley Junior School in Ripley, Yorkshire - I'm looking forward to coming to school again so I can work with year 3 and the up and coming year 2 children from the Primary School on Monday. . I'm sure we will have lots of fun coming up with new stories together... I love the creative process of creating character and story ideas so it should be a fun day.
 
On Thursday next week I will be spending the day with everyone at The Heys Primary School in Ashton-Under-Lyne - can't wait to meet everyone there...

Right now I'm eating my lunch - a tomato and mayonnaise sandwich - and also making a little animated picture for my website. This will go on my History Heroes page when it's finished... Here's L.S. Lowry - illustrated by the most excellent Yulia Somina... hope you like it.

No comments: