Monday 3 February 2020

Newall Green Primary School

My plans to write in my diary ever week have not got off to a good start this year... it's already February and this is the first thing I've written. So far, the year has been spent catching up with things and writing.

Tomorrow I will be spending the day at Newall Green Primary School in Manchester to lead an Able Writers' Day with year 3 and 4 writers from Newall Green Primary, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, The Willows Primary School, St Wilfred's Church of England Aided Primary School and St Anthony's Catholic Primary School ... A HUGE HELLO to you all. 

It's going to be a fun day and I can't wait to meet everyone. Writing workshops are always interesting as I never know what kind of story we are going to create - and it's also fantastic to see what all of the talented writers come up with when they let their imaginations fly. Some of the writers even surprise themselves.   

In my next diary entry I will let you know what I've been up to...   

No comments: