Thursday 28 April 2022

Rhyl Library Visit

 

I've just finished writing the fourth book in my Global Heroes Series which, at the moment, is called Rising River Escape. The story is set in Madagascar and the young heroes are sent in to rescue animals that have been left stranded by rising water levels following a tropical cyclone. I can't really say any more about the book right now but I can tell you that it's full of action and adventure - and the artwork is being done by the wonderful Alex Patterson. It's great to see how the series of books are coming together and I can't wait to share them with everyone soon.

Right now I'm working on a bigger, mystery adventure book that is full of creepy goings on.

Tomorrow I will be visiting Rhyl Library where I'll be talking to keen readers from Ysgol Emmanuel and Christ The Word Catholic School. I can't wait to meet everyone.

No comments: