Monday 6 March 2023

World Book Day

 Every day should be a World Book Day, but sadly it officially confined to just one day of the year. The good thing is that schools quite rightly celebrate books and the love of reading on more than one day of the year. I had three wonderful days last week celebrating books with everyone at The Oaks Primary School in Ellesmere Port, Walverden Primary School in Nelson, and Brinscall St John's C of E Methodist School in Brinscall, Chorley. It was great meeting everyone, sharing stories and seeing all of the fantastic costumes being worn by children and staff. I hope to see you all again soon.

This week I'll be visiting Black Lane County Primary School, Pentre Broughton, and Minera VA Primary School. Here's a huge HELLO to you all...

I can't wait to meet everyone, share lots of stories ad answer lots of questions about writing and being a writing. It's going to be fun

While I'm not in school I've got lots of writing to do... I'd better get on with it now.   

No comments: