Friday 8 September 2023

Dinosaur Stories

I've been very busy this year working on lots of different books. One set of books I've been working on features a group of dinosaur friends. The first two are published in August next year, followed by two more in September and another two in October. 

The books aren't completely finished yet but these two covers have appeared on Amazon and other websites, so I can share them with you now. I think you'll agree, they are looking great... 
The artwork for the books is being done by an excellent illustrator/artist called Hannah Wood - and she is doing a brilliant job of bringing the characters to life. I've seen the finished pages of a couple of the books and they look fantastic. You can find out more about Hannah, and see lots of her artwork by visiting her website HERE

I'll show and tell you more about these books as soon as I can.  

No comments: