Wednesday 20 October 2010

St Joseph the Worker

Tomorrow I'm visiting St Joseph the Worker RC Primary School in Salford, Manchester... so here's a big hello to everyone there.

Earlier this week I was at St Mary's RC Primary School in Middlewich, Cheshire, for a couple of days and had a great time.

Last night I met up with Rachel, my eldest daughter, who celebrated her 20th birthday on Monday. Rachel is at Lancaster University studying fine art... We had a meal at the Plough in Galgate, had a couple of games of pool, then wandered around the university campus chatting for a while. A really good night.

Today I've been busy helping my brother in his kitchen... he's busy redoing the floor so I was giving him a hand. I'll add some pictures to this diary entry very soon... but my phone is playing up at the moment and doesn't want to talk to my lap top... very annoying.

No comments: