Tuesday 19 July 2011

Jon Mayhew and busy, busy, busy...

Over the past few weeks I've been busy writing some very short stories for one of my publishers. Three 50 word stories and three 400 word stories. The stories have been done and sent off... the deadline has passed and now all I can do is cross my fingers and wait to see what the editors think. Hopefully one or two will be accepted for publication - I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime I'm going to be getting on with some other, bigger stories.

On Saturday we went into Chester and called at Waterstones where fellow author, Jon Mahew, was visiting and signing to promote his latest book - The Demon Collector. You can find out more about Jon by visiting his website ... just click HERE.

"Thanks for signing our books Jon - it was a pleasure to finally meet you."

1 comment:

Jon M said...

It was a pleasure to meet at last. I just wish we could have gone for a coffee and a chat!