Tuesday 7 May 2013

A Quick Hello!!! and what am I up to???

Today I'm busy working on a bigger book... bigger and longer than the ones that I've written before anyway...

I'm having lots of fun writing it but having a bit of trouble too... the characters are all keen to tell their bits of the story and are all keen to let the reader know all about them. The thing is - I'm supposed to be the one writing this story - not the characters themselves... so I'm having to work hard to get them all to keep quiet and wait their turn. They will all get a chance to let the reader know about themselves and they will all get a chance to tell the reader their side of what is going on... and there is a lot of stuff going on in this story.... PHEW!!!

There... that's what I'm up to at the moment - writing a longer story than normal...

And here's the quick hello....

HELLO to everyone in Miss Walker's class at St Anne's CE Primary School in Woodplumpton... I'm looking forward to hearing from you all soon...  

No comments: