Thursday 9 September 2010

Writing and Walking

This week seems to have flown by - as many weeks do - and I haven't had chance to write much in my diary. Earlier in the week I went for a walk along the river with Laura (it made a nice change to see the creek full and the boats floating instead of sitting in the mud), and we bought ice creams at Knott End - Cappuccino for me and Smarty flavour for Laura (both with a chocolate flake).This morning I'm in the house writing, and this afternoon I've got a shed roof to fix, a bit of rollerblading with Rachel to keep fit and then another walk this evening with Deanna. Hopefully the sun will keep shining and make all this possible.

Also got a few letters and emails to send to schools and libraries.

Hope you're having a nice day....

1 comment:

Sue Purkiss said...

Smartie flavour sounds very yum...