Wednesday 29 September 2010

On the Road and Out and About

Just spent the evening in town with the extremely talented and very funny poet Craig Bradley. We had a laugh, swapped stories about our lives and listened to each other as friends do... all right he listened to me bend his ear a bit... But a very good night.

This next few weeks is going to be very busy as I'm travelling round the country visiting lots of schools and libraries. I'll be writing about the places I go and saying hello to people right here so come back and see where I've been. Hopefully I'll put a few picture up here too.

For now, here's a big HELLO to everyone at Firwood School, Westlea Community Primary School in Upton and a special HELLO to everyone at Aylesham Primary School in Canterbury

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Damian,

We are Class 6C from Upton Westlea. We are looking forward to your visit tomorrow. We have researched a little bit of information about you and have lots of questions that we can not wait to ask you.
Don't be nervous, we will have already had our breakfast!! (lots of laughs) :) Seriously, we are a lovely lively bunch.
Extra excited, See You Tomorrow.