Tuesday 30 June 2015

Summer Reading Challenge 2015


This year's Summer Reading Challenge is getting ready to start. You can find out all about it at your local library and by visiting the Summer Reading Challenge page. The theme this year is RECORD BREAKERS - so go and join the fun at your local library... I'd love to hear how you are doing in the Challenge so why not send me an email and let me know what you are reading.

Tomorrow I will be visiting St Michael's CE Primary School, St Gregory's RC Primary School and St Stephen Kearsley Moor CE Primary School in Bolton to talk about the Reading Challenge and to share stories and have lots of fun. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.

This week I'm busy working on some very short stories for a publisher - and they need to be finished and sent off by the end of the week so I had better get on with them.  

 

No comments: